1. Life begins when a woman wants to bring the pregnancy to fruition, or when the fetus can be artificially sustained outside the womb, or once the baby is born (alive and no longer a part of the mother).
2. Protect the children, for they are fragile of mind and body. Be there for them when they are growing up, don’t be an absentee parent. When you grow up and rebel remember it is your youth you are rebelling against, not the outside world.
5. Find someone to grow old with and treat each other well. We all need someone to love. Be a friend to others and treat others with the respect they earn.
12. Governments, politicians, judges, and police are Necessary Evils, do not let them control your society. The majority of the people make the rules provided the rules do not oppress any minority, all legal accusations of wrongdoing shall be tried in a court of citizen jurors, all leadership positions shall be elected, and election rules shall be made with 1 person 1 vote 1 voice as the only consideration.
16. Excluding reasonable unforced participatory activities and defense of self or other people against physical violence, physical violence in any form against other people is wrong and should be punished.
17. Slavery and the oppression of peoples either physically or psychologically is wrong and should be punished.
18. Except in defense of self or other people against physical death, physical slavery, or physical oppression, murder (killing a person) is wrong and should be punished.
20. Change is inevitable, do not let the extremists determine the change. Always preserve the history of what is outmoded, both pro and con.
This article is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and the HypatianChronicle.net as well as any noted 3rd party attributions.